.:Ucapkanlah "ZIKRULLAH" tatkala melawat ke blog ini:.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All I Need is.............


Oh Allah, I have no money, but I have You. I am rich...

Oh Allah, I have no freedom, but I believe in You. I am free...

Oh Allah, I have no patience, but I read Your Quran. I am calm...

Oh Allah, I get no respect, but You listen to my du'a. I am proud...

Oh Allah, I have no time, but I think of Jannah. I have forever...

Oh Allah, I have much time, but I look at Your Signs. I have today...

Oh Allah, I feel so weak, but I fast Ramadan. I am strong...

Oh Allah, I feel so tired, but I make du'a. I open my eyes...

Oh Allah, I feel so dirty, but I repent to You. I am cleansed...

Oh Allah, I feel so depressed, but I remember you. I am at peace...

Oh Allah, I feel so lost, but I follow Your Commands. I am safe...

Oh Allah, nobody listens, but You never turn your back on me. I am grateful...

Oh Allah, my heart breaks, but I imagine meeting You. My heart finds rest...

Oh Allah, I cry every night, but I make wudu. I wash away my tears...

Oh Allah, I feel so alone, but I pray to You. I have everything...

Oh Allah, I feel so dead, but I think about Hajj. My heart beats again...

Oh Allah, I don’t want this life, and I will die for You, only to live forever...

All I have is Allah..

All I need is Allah...

“Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.”
[Surah Ar R'ad 13:28]


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails